Updated Philosophy and Programs
There are exciting new changes for MLSA girls! We hosted the "The NEW Lebo Youth Soccer for Girls!" for the families with girls K-12th grade on Tuesday, 4/27.
Here are two videos from that Zoom:
The updated programs and philosophy (approx. 24 minutes)
A video explaining club opportunities (approx. 15 minutes).
Please see here for the answers to specific changes in our FAQs here. Reach our email@example.com with questions.
Watch your email, Facebook and this space for updates!
Things to Think About
- Handling subbing and positional play across the age groups
- Build out lines U10
- How to teach basic critical soccer techniques and to recognize the need
- How to coach large game tactics in a small space
- Promoting team chemistry and positive culture - CRITICAL
- U13 - facing the big field for the first time - what it means to your players
- Easy set plays (corners, directs, indirects, etc.)
- Communicating with parents - key to a positive and less stressful season
- Balancing development and winning
- Practices - what to do
- How to give older players the autonomy and contribution opportunities they crave