Girls, join the fun with the clubs!
We’ve scheduled four approximately one-hour FREE sessions for girls up to U14 to be held at the respective clubs so that your player can have fun with their friends in a safe environment, kick the ball around a little and get a feel for each club's flavor. These are NOT tryouts. They are chances to get to know each club.
Check out our flyer for all of the information! The first one starts 3/5, so register today!
We will also be holding a virtual “town hall” style meeting on 4/27 at 7pm to answer any questions you may have. We will send out Zoom information as we get closer…..
Sign up here for these spring programs:
- Spring Development Program
- Spring Goalkeeper Training
- RT 19
Come out and play!
Watch your email, Facebook and this space for updates!
Things to Think About
- Handling subbing and positional play across the age groups
- Build out lines U10
- How to teach basic critical soccer techniques and to recognize the need
- How to coach large game tactics in a small space
- Promoting team chemistry and positive culture - CRITICAL
- U13 - facing the big field for the first time - what it means to your players
- Easy set plays (corners, directs, indirects, etc.)
- Communicating with parents - key to a positive and less stressful season
- Balancing development and winning
- Practices - what to do
- How to give older players the autonomy and contribution opportunities they crave